Skip to main content

Finding Peace in Challenging Moments: Embracing Rest and Practicing Objectivity

Today, I took some time to relax and I'm grateful for it. Even though I didn't work my morning shift from 1:45 a.m. to 6:30 a.m., I'm still grateful to have a roof over my head and clothes on my back. I may cancel my shift tonight because I'm feeling tired, but I'm reminded that it's okay to rest. I need to remind myself of this every day.

Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed about life and where I'm going to get my next dollar from. But I know that it's okay to feel this way because life can be overwhelming at times. As long as I know who I am in each moment, I'm good. So, who am I? I'm a person who is grateful for challenging moments because they remind me that overwhelming experiences are not forever. I'm just going through a cycle, and within every challenging moment, I can still be grateful, present, grounded, and breathe. I can come back to a point of homeostasis.

Sometimes, I get the thought that I don't know what I want to do with my life or how to make money like some people do. But I believe that the universe is working in my favor. If life brought me this far, I know that there is favor in my life, and there will always be favor in my life. All I need to do is get out of my head about it and get back into my body, which means being present and objective about the situation. I'm going to practice objectivity more and focus on being present. 

In summary, it's important to take the time to relax and rest. When life gets overwhelming, it's okay to feel that way, but we should remind ourselves that challenging experiences are not forever. By being grounded and present, we can come back to a state of homeostasis and appreciate the favor in our lives. We need to get out of our heads, practice objectivity, and focus on being present.

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Gratitude and Growth: Embracing Regret as a Tool for Personal Development

Gratitude is a powerful experience that can have a profound impact on our well-being. It allows us to focus on the positive aspects of our lives and cultivate a sense of contentment and fulfillment. While regrets are often seen as negative experiences, they can actually be opportunities for growth and learning. When we experience regret, it's natural to feel a sense of disappointment or sadness. However, by reframing our perception of these moments, we can begin to see them as valuable learning experiences. Rather than dwelling on the past and feeling stuck in our regrets, we can use them as a tool for personal growth and development. By embracing a growth mindset, we can recognize that our mistakes and regrets are not failures, but rather opportunities to learn and improve. We can reflect on our actions and decisions, identify where we went wrong, and make changes to avoid similar mistakes in the future. This process of self-reflection and improvement can help us becom...

Embracing Gratitude, Rest, and Receptiveness in Life's Design

I am grateful for the opportunity to stay home and rest, even though I understand the importance of working to earn money. Rest is a fundamental aspect that I always need to take into consideration. I appreciate the alignment of the universe in my favor, recognizing that there are no coincidences or accidents—everything happens for a reason. It's essential for me to be aware of the need to work consciously, despite the financial limitations that may arise from not being able to work. I trust that this is all part of a greater plan, as there are no lasting consequences. I wholeheartedly embrace this understanding. It reminds me of Tyler Henry, who receives messages from the deceased while in a state of receptiveness. Similarly, I strive to be open to receiving everything that comes my way or the experiences I encounter because I know it allows me to embrace life more fully. It creates a supportive space for me to explore and expand my potential.

Learning the Lesson: Dealing with Sugar Cravings and Making Better Food Choices

In this blog, I am sharing my experience of having a sugar craving. I attribute it to the desserts that I had at Golden Corral recently. Despite following a diet plan consisting of low-carb and wholesome foods such as meat, eggs, bacon, sausage, beef patties, and salad, I gave in to my sugar cravings and bought some chocolate chip cookies. While the cookies satisfied my taste buds, they had a negative impact on my mental state and left me feeling depressed and unable to function. The next morning, I woke up feeling a little better, but I still noticed some lingering depression. I realized that eating sugar is not the best solution for my cravings. Instead, I have learned that eating a steak, preferably with butter, is a more fulfilling and satisfying option both mentally and physically. Although I still feel a little down, my afternoon meditation has helped me cope with the aftermath of my sugar binge. Overall, this experience has taught me a valuable lesson about the negat...