Skip to main content

Grateful for Life's Experiences and Reminders: Reflections on Family, Relationships, and Success


Attending my cousin's graduation was an experience that I am truly grateful for. During the ceremony, I felt a sense of flow and excitement, and being surrounded by so many people allowed me to connect with myself on a deeper level. The energetic movements in such a large space seemed to make my mind move quicker, and it was a valuable opportunity for me to learn to ground myself in the moment and make quicker decisions that align with my authenticity.

I'm also grateful for my youthful appearance, which is a reflection of the way I have been taking care of myself metabolically. External references and influences remind me of the work I still need to do as an individual, as well as the progress I have already made.

Even though I am not currently in an open relationship, I am grateful for the concept of open relationships and the idea of being open and authentic with others. It is important to me to be true to myself and my values in all of my relationships, whether they are romantic or not.

I am grateful for my family, both blood-related and chosen. My cousin Erica has been a significant support system in my life, and her presence and love remind me that it is okay to express myself and be who I truly am. I am also grateful for the reminder that success comes in many forms, both big and small, and it is important to appreciate and acknowledge all of them.

Finally, I am grateful for the people who call me family, even though we are not genetically related. This reminds me that family is not solely based on genetics, but can also be chosen based on a sense of connection and togetherness. It is a valuable reminder that we can create our own sense of family and support-systems in life.

Overall, these experiences and reminders have left me feeling grateful and appreciative of all that I have in my life, both big and small.

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Gratitude and Growth: Embracing Regret as a Tool for Personal Development

Gratitude is a powerful experience that can have a profound impact on our well-being. It allows us to focus on the positive aspects of our lives and cultivate a sense of contentment and fulfillment. While regrets are often seen as negative experiences, they can actually be opportunities for growth and learning. When we experience regret, it's natural to feel a sense of disappointment or sadness. However, by reframing our perception of these moments, we can begin to see them as valuable learning experiences. Rather than dwelling on the past and feeling stuck in our regrets, we can use them as a tool for personal growth and development. By embracing a growth mindset, we can recognize that our mistakes and regrets are not failures, but rather opportunities to learn and improve. We can reflect on our actions and decisions, identify where we went wrong, and make changes to avoid similar mistakes in the future. This process of self-reflection and improvement can help us becom...

Embracing Gratitude, Rest, and Receptiveness in Life's Design

I am grateful for the opportunity to stay home and rest, even though I understand the importance of working to earn money. Rest is a fundamental aspect that I always need to take into consideration. I appreciate the alignment of the universe in my favor, recognizing that there are no coincidences or accidents—everything happens for a reason. It's essential for me to be aware of the need to work consciously, despite the financial limitations that may arise from not being able to work. I trust that this is all part of a greater plan, as there are no lasting consequences. I wholeheartedly embrace this understanding. It reminds me of Tyler Henry, who receives messages from the deceased while in a state of receptiveness. Similarly, I strive to be open to receiving everything that comes my way or the experiences I encounter because I know it allows me to embrace life more fully. It creates a supportive space for me to explore and expand my potential.

Learning the Lesson: Dealing with Sugar Cravings and Making Better Food Choices

In this blog, I am sharing my experience of having a sugar craving. I attribute it to the desserts that I had at Golden Corral recently. Despite following a diet plan consisting of low-carb and wholesome foods such as meat, eggs, bacon, sausage, beef patties, and salad, I gave in to my sugar cravings and bought some chocolate chip cookies. While the cookies satisfied my taste buds, they had a negative impact on my mental state and left me feeling depressed and unable to function. The next morning, I woke up feeling a little better, but I still noticed some lingering depression. I realized that eating sugar is not the best solution for my cravings. Instead, I have learned that eating a steak, preferably with butter, is a more fulfilling and satisfying option both mentally and physically. Although I still feel a little down, my afternoon meditation has helped me cope with the aftermath of my sugar binge. Overall, this experience has taught me a valuable lesson about the negat...