Skip to main content

The Importance of Paying Attention to the Subconscious Mind and Focusing on One Thing at a Time

I am grateful that I had the chance to relax yesterday because it reminded me of the importance of relaxation for the body, mind, and soul. However, I realize that the content I consume online has a significant impact on my subconscious mind and ultimately influences my life. For instance, I have been looking at a lot of information about polyamory, which has sparked my desire for heart and soul connections with people. 

I understand that my subconscious mind plays a crucial role in shaping my life, and I must pay attention to the relationships, associations, and ideas that I have created around certain contexts. While I feel a strong desire for connection, I don't think it is an unhealthy attachment at the moment. 

Another repeated thought in my mind is about what online business or job I can venture into. I know that I must focus on one thing and take action, but I also need more income. However, I have come to understand that I cannot sit around waiting for the universe to act in my favor. Therefore, I believe the best course of action is to find a job that pays well to boost my income before exploring online businesses.

I am grateful that I can communicate with myself from this perspective and listen to my body and subconscious mind. I recognize that my subconscious mind reflects my habits, and I need to assess them and change any unhealthy patterns that may hinder my progress.

I believe that finding a job that pays well is the best way to improve my financial status at the moment. This will enable me to do more with my resources and eventually explore online businesses. While I allow the universe to operate in my financial life, I must also make uplifting choices rather than focusing on negativity.

I am grateful that writing about these topics of gratitude creates more awareness and can change the paradigm of my life. By repeating positive thoughts every day, I create subconscious mind patterns that have a significant influence on my life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Gratitude and Growth: Embracing Regret as a Tool for Personal Development

Gratitude is a powerful experience that can have a profound impact on our well-being. It allows us to focus on the positive aspects of our lives and cultivate a sense of contentment and fulfillment. While regrets are often seen as negative experiences, they can actually be opportunities for growth and learning. When we experience regret, it's natural to feel a sense of disappointment or sadness. However, by reframing our perception of these moments, we can begin to see them as valuable learning experiences. Rather than dwelling on the past and feeling stuck in our regrets, we can use them as a tool for personal growth and development. By embracing a growth mindset, we can recognize that our mistakes and regrets are not failures, but rather opportunities to learn and improve. We can reflect on our actions and decisions, identify where we went wrong, and make changes to avoid similar mistakes in the future. This process of self-reflection and improvement can help us becom...

Embracing Gratitude, Rest, and Receptiveness in Life's Design

I am grateful for the opportunity to stay home and rest, even though I understand the importance of working to earn money. Rest is a fundamental aspect that I always need to take into consideration. I appreciate the alignment of the universe in my favor, recognizing that there are no coincidences or accidents—everything happens for a reason. It's essential for me to be aware of the need to work consciously, despite the financial limitations that may arise from not being able to work. I trust that this is all part of a greater plan, as there are no lasting consequences. I wholeheartedly embrace this understanding. It reminds me of Tyler Henry, who receives messages from the deceased while in a state of receptiveness. Similarly, I strive to be open to receiving everything that comes my way or the experiences I encounter because I know it allows me to embrace life more fully. It creates a supportive space for me to explore and expand my potential.

Shifting Perspectives: Understanding Abundance and Money

I want to record some thoughts about money because it is the foundation of the world and is connected to many things. In particular, my goal is to explore the idea of abundance and recondition my mindset to perceive things through the lens of abundance. I am convinced that every day offers an abundance of lessons, and tapping into those lessons require going within and assessing your relationship with the world.  Abundance is not simply having a lot of money in your bank account; even having just a dollar can be considered abundance. My personal experience has shown me that thinking abundantly leads to experiencing abundance, but this is not a matter of actually receiving it. Rather, a mindset of abundance is a reflection of how you already perceive your relationship with money which creates what I call a 'mirror effect'. A mirror effect is essentially your inner perceptions and ideas emphasized objectively through your experiences. Now, a mindset of lack is often t...