Skip to main content

Gratitude and Growth: Nurturing Faith in a Practical and Balanced Way



I'm grateful for the friends I have at work and for having a job. I'm also grateful for the opportunity to learn and expand, especially when it comes to my faith. 

Expanding my faith can be a little scary, but that's okay. If I'm not at least a little bit fearful, then I'm probably not pushing myself enough.

I'm grateful for the chance to learn how to develop my faith in a more balanced way, one that doesn't rely too heavily on a masculine approach. Practicing faith in a practical way doesn't mean taking a masculine approach. Rather, it involves having faith in the plan or strategy created, not excessively worrying about the specifics of how it will unfold, and actively putting into practice the tenets of it.

I'm learning to focus on taking the necessary steps and nurturing the manifestation of my goals or desires into reality. It's about having faith in the process and trusting that things will work out according to a higher plan.

Popular posts from this blog

Gratefulness and Navigating Life's Challenges

I am grateful for conditioning myself to be thankful, no matter what my circumstances may be. I understand that the way I navigate through life is not dictated by external factors, but by my own inner self. At the moment, there is a lot of physical clutter around me in my home due to the transition of items from storage. This clutter is making me feel overwhelmed and disorganized, causing me to question whether my life is in order.  However, I have come to realize that life is not solely about organization. It is about how we handle various situations that come our way. Despite feeling disorganized, I am grateful that I have the ability to navigate through life and continue taking one step forward. As long as I am making progress, that is what truly matters.

Gratitude in Contrast: Learning to Take Responsibility for Our Environment

Yesterday when I came home, I noticed that the kitchen was not clean and it was because my brother had not cleaned it. I felt that he should have taken responsibility for it, especially since he had been at home all day while my mom and I were at work. It's frustrating to have to deal with such situations, but I try to be grateful for my awareness of responsibility and my ability to support the household. Taking responsibility for the things around me is something that I'm still trying to integrate into my habits. Today at work, a co-worker organized a bin full of small items, and it made me realize the importance of being more aware of my surroundings. I took everything out of the bin and put them back, but I didn't organize the small items because there were too many. Despite my brother's lack of responsibility, I'm grateful that I have this awareness to be supportive of my environment and to take care of it. It's important to me to organize my sur...

Embracing Gratitude, Rest, and Receptiveness in Life's Design

I am grateful for the opportunity to stay home and rest, even though I understand the importance of working to earn money. Rest is a fundamental aspect that I always need to take into consideration. I appreciate the alignment of the universe in my favor, recognizing that there are no coincidences or accidents—everything happens for a reason. It's essential for me to be aware of the need to work consciously, despite the financial limitations that may arise from not being able to work. I trust that this is all part of a greater plan, as there are no lasting consequences. I wholeheartedly embrace this understanding. It reminds me of Tyler Henry, who receives messages from the deceased while in a state of receptiveness. Similarly, I strive to be open to receiving everything that comes my way or the experiences I encounter because I know it allows me to embrace life more fully. It creates a supportive space for me to explore and expand my potential.