Skip to main content

Grateful for Abundant Connections with Like-Minded Individuals

I feel grateful for the abundance of connections that surround me. I am fortunate to have found a community of like-minded individuals who share my values of sex positivity and conscious connections. For instance, the orgasmic meditation community and my authentic relating community have been instrumental in helping me connect with individuals who share similar beliefs. Even online, I have found an authentic relating community where I can connect with conscious beings virtually. Facebook groups have also provided me with opportunities to connect with conscious individuals, which I am grateful for.

Furthermore, I have been able to connect with like-minded individuals through the polyamory community. It is refreshing to connect with people who share my beliefs regarding polyamory and conscious creation. While I may not have particularly close relationships with all my co-workers, I am grateful for the ability to connect with them and form new relationships.

In addition, I value the connections I have with my family. Being able to reach out to them, even just to say hi, is something I appreciate. Camilya, in particular, is someone I can connect with as we share similar beliefs regarding polyamory and conscious creation.

Overall, I am grateful for the abundance of beings I can connect with. From my communities to my family and friends, I feel fortunate to have so many opportunities to form meaningful connections with like-minded individuals.

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Gratitude and Growth: Embracing Regret as a Tool for Personal Development

Gratitude is a powerful experience that can have a profound impact on our well-being. It allows us to focus on the positive aspects of our lives and cultivate a sense of contentment and fulfillment. While regrets are often seen as negative experiences, they can actually be opportunities for growth and learning. When we experience regret, it's natural to feel a sense of disappointment or sadness. However, by reframing our perception of these moments, we can begin to see them as valuable learning experiences. Rather than dwelling on the past and feeling stuck in our regrets, we can use them as a tool for personal growth and development. By embracing a growth mindset, we can recognize that our mistakes and regrets are not failures, but rather opportunities to learn and improve. We can reflect on our actions and decisions, identify where we went wrong, and make changes to avoid similar mistakes in the future. This process of self-reflection and improvement can help us becom...

Embracing Gratitude, Rest, and Receptiveness in Life's Design

I am grateful for the opportunity to stay home and rest, even though I understand the importance of working to earn money. Rest is a fundamental aspect that I always need to take into consideration. I appreciate the alignment of the universe in my favor, recognizing that there are no coincidences or accidents—everything happens for a reason. It's essential for me to be aware of the need to work consciously, despite the financial limitations that may arise from not being able to work. I trust that this is all part of a greater plan, as there are no lasting consequences. I wholeheartedly embrace this understanding. It reminds me of Tyler Henry, who receives messages from the deceased while in a state of receptiveness. Similarly, I strive to be open to receiving everything that comes my way or the experiences I encounter because I know it allows me to embrace life more fully. It creates a supportive space for me to explore and expand my potential.

Shifting Perspectives: Understanding Abundance and Money

I want to record some thoughts about money because it is the foundation of the world and is connected to many things. In particular, my goal is to explore the idea of abundance and recondition my mindset to perceive things through the lens of abundance. I am convinced that every day offers an abundance of lessons, and tapping into those lessons require going within and assessing your relationship with the world.  Abundance is not simply having a lot of money in your bank account; even having just a dollar can be considered abundance. My personal experience has shown me that thinking abundantly leads to experiencing abundance, but this is not a matter of actually receiving it. Rather, a mindset of abundance is a reflection of how you already perceive your relationship with money which creates what I call a 'mirror effect'. A mirror effect is essentially your inner perceptions and ideas emphasized objectively through your experiences. Now, a mindset of lack is often t...